Foster Care Redesign Road Show
Community Services would like to invite FFFNS caregivers to participate in our Foster Care Redesign roadshow.
The Foster Care Redesign project represents a significant change for children, caregivers and staff in the foster care system.
The Foster Care Redesign Roadshow will seek to:
- Build awareness of Foster Care Redesign among staff and foster caregivers
- Provide a follow up to the FFFNS AGM and an opportunity for foster caregivers to ask questions
- Create an understanding of the concerns and hopes of staff and foster caregivers
Dates: Roadshow sessions will be delivered during the weeks of June 13th & 20th.
- Sessions will be run simultaneously in different regions
- Delivery will be supported by the Project Team
- Exact venue details will be provided upon registration
If, due to your schedule, you are unable to attend one of the in-person sessions, virtual sessions will be available the week of June 27th.
To attend, please email DCSTraining@novascotia.ca with your name, email, date, time, and location of the event you wish to attend.
Event schedule can be found HERE